Gang Culture RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Suerte
Suerte
Admin
https://gangculturerpg.forumotion.com

Story Thus Far... Empty Story Thus Far...

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 am
Suerte Speaking,

I would like to think we're in the same world we once knew, but everything is different here. I'm getting a little ahead of myself, so let me start from the beginning. These A.I. just appeared one day, calling themselves CRWNS, or Crowns, how its pronounced. They took over the airwaves and made a global announcement. One that somehow every person on this planet was able to see. The said our higher power become weary of how we led the planet, as the dominant species and choose to remake the world in a different image. One by one each person on earth began vanishing once the announcement ended. I remember what it was like when I was taken into the light, everyone doesn't. For those who do it seemed to all be the same. I floated in darkness for who knows how long, the who while I was being asked question about earth and what I loved about the world. Honestly that's about all I could remember of the event. The only thing that really stuck with me was that voice that asked me those questions. When I finally was released from the darkness I was surprised to see I was back in my home, however the entire world outside had changed. Every nation was reverted to its most rural state. The buildings remained yet the earth itself, trees, plants, etc. Had become overbearing to say the least. It was like the cities and streets we had come to know where replaced with the jungles and forests from centuries before us. The freshly paved roads were now tore apart by roots and vines, while beats of all sizes roamed about. What was stranger than that, our technology advanced well beyond what we were capable of, yet remained right were it had been. There was now a CRWN assigned to each nation. We were to rebuild with the technology they provided us. Over the next few years the people of the world began changing. While some nations were rebuilt better, some remained in a constant state of anarchy. Here in what use to be the states its now a constant fight for survival...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum