Gang Culture RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Suerte
Suerte
Admin
https://gangculturerpg.forumotion.com

Class System  Empty Class System

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:29 am

CRWN A. I.

Class System  Cai11

The CRWN A. I. is a advanced technology system that appeared on planet earth. They are sentient robotic beings, whom are self sufficient. They came to earth because there are people with the gift to understand their technology. The CRWN A.I. come in various shapes and sizes ranging from the size of a volleyball to 274.32 cm (9 feet) tall. Currently none have shown themselves to be a larger size. Their designs are humanoid in appearance. Only CRWN A.I. created by PC can go outside of their normal aesthetic. Staff NPC CRWN  A. I., unless a Core A. I. will not engage in combat. CRWN A. I. can use a range of weapons from short blades to Lasers. They are the most versatile class on the forum.
    *This class is locked for PC. Can only be obtained through IC means. wrote:

Cyborg

Class System  Cyb10

Cyborgs are half machine half man. Some more machine than man. In order to be considered a Cyborg one must have at least a single major organ somewhere in their body. This is the first step into becoming a CRWN A. I. Once a PC replaces their brain with with a Artificial one they are considered a CRWN A. I. That being said Cyborgs are limited to using their bodies as weapons until they gain a secondary class. However, Cyborgs are frowned upon in certain Regions. Majority of those in the Cyborg class are limited to living in the Outer city or 'Ghettos'. Regions such as The Land of Gods, The Horror Lands, and The Motherland fully accept Cyborg kind.
    *0/7 slots. Once these slots are filled this class will be locked for IC only methods. wrote:

Technician

Class System  Tec10

Technicians are the driving force behind human advancement on the forum. They are the only ones who can understand every type of technology that the CRWN A. I. have introduced to the world. They are the gadget makers, weapon makers, and medical techs all rolled into one person. This is comes at their base level. Meaning advanced Weapon and Medical Technology have a different formula the Technicians lose a read for once the focus on their profession. They can create CRWN A. I. once they have advanced deeper into their Class.
    This is the only class capable of creating any type of technology at a base level. Meaning Doctors and Gunsmiths cannot make any technology that has nothing to do with their class. They create basic schematics that are then shared with Doctors and Weaponsmiths in order to create certain technology. This includes Medical Mechs/A. I. and Mechs that have weapons systems or weapons equipped to them. wrote:

Doctor

Class System  Doct10
    Doctors as one would assume are capable of creating only medical technology, such as medical gadgets. Once the opt to go deeper into their class they then obtain the ability to take Technician schematics and create Medical Mechs. These mechs can be used in a multitude of ways. They are the only ones who have the ability to create cyborgs. However the must have chosen to focus solely on their class. The mechs they create offer healing abilities without the need of a medic and also lower word counts for various things.
    In order to create a Cyborg they will need to have created a A. I. to help assist in the surgery. wrote:

Weaponsmith

Class System  Weps10
    This class are the forums 'blacksmiths' without Weaponsmiths their would be no weapons. They create weapons for class on the forum. Their technology focuses on offensive and defensive weapons. They can produce things such as light sabers and weapon systems for Cyborgs. This like the Technician class is only limited to its' imagination.
    Once they have chosen to focus on their profession weapons for mechs 18 meters and up. wrote:

Gunslinger

Class System  Gun10
    Gunslingers are the soldiers of the site. The are proficient in any ranged weapon, the downside to this however is they lack in terms of close combat. Gunslingers start with a A. I. companion that their bond builds with later on. Once they bond with their A. I. Gunslingers can learn to pilot mechs. They also receive a battle suit from the same A. I. that grants them a higher form of the base ability the receive at creation.
    *Can only pilot 18 meter and up mechs once they chose to focus on their class. wrote:

Mobster

Class System  Mob10
Mobsters are the only class on the forum that have the ability to summon beasts to aid them in battle. Their summon is based on a major aspect of their personality and cannot be changed for any reason. These summons can be anything from a legendary beast to legendary person in time. Every summon is different and some may even come with more than one creature. If a mobster chooses to focus on their class they can merge with their summon to unlock a special transformation.
Summons over three creatures are rare and only happen under special occasions. This comes through events or through the creation process from impressing a staff member with the quality of your application. wrote:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum